PowerPoint empowers you to create the presentation with a slide show of important information like text, chart, image, and voice with slides. PowerPoint developed by Microsoft to use for your business, school, and university presentation any topic. Its electronic display help students and business person to present speech utilizing a collection of slides. How to Record Voice in MS PowerPoint? It’s the best part to show the case on slides one by one with voice recording.
Microsoft provides a complete office package that can be installed once and use one by one as you need for your work. When you install the office on your computer, please pick up the PowerPoint from them. Simple, you can open it and then select the design as you like or find design accounting to your presentation options.
PowerPoint presentation tool to present to digital presentation of the topic to divide into different parts on a slide. You can easily create, edit and customize issues as you like. Create an attractive display with a chart or graph it’s easy to deliver.
Divide the topic into different parts briefly describe in to further slide. You can play slide auto to adjust the time duration when the slide shift to the next slide. You can also add voice with the slide show on the slide.
Also, Read About: Is ASUS a Good Brand? Complete Review 2021
How do I record my voice presentation in PowerPoint?
You want to prepare the presentation with a voice recording. It’s easy to add voice and record audio. You also add music, sound bites, or narration to your PowerPoint Presentation and play with the playback option. First of open the PowerPoint from the start button or find out into desktop.
Then select your presentation’s design; it depends on your topic what kind of topic you want to present. If you chose a topic like mathematic, you could design a graph or chart related. Prepare the presentation, divide the topic into different slides and explain one by one. It would help if you remembered the case would be defined properly and, after that, present the sub-topic on other slides.
Add Audio from your PC
You can add audio from your computers like sound bites and background music.
- Go to Toolbar. Select Insert option.
- In Media section select > Audio.
- Select option > Audio on My Pc
- Select > Audio on My PC.
- Find the audio file on your PC
- In the Insert Audio dialog box, select the audio file you want to add.
- Select Insert.
- An audio icon will appear on the slide; you adjust the audio box on your slide location. Press play to hear the audio.
How to Record Voice/Audio in MS PowerPoint?
- Go to Toolbar
- Select Insert option
- In Media section select > Audio.
- Select Record Audio.
- Write a name for your audio file, then select Record, and start speaking.
- Important: Your PC must have a microphone enabled to record audio.
- To review your recording, select Stop and then select Play.
- Select Record to start to re-record your clip, or select OK if you’re satisfied.
- Select and drag the audio icon to where you want it or move your clip on the slide.
Note: If you’re using more than one audio file per slide, it’s advisable to put the audio icon in the same spot on a drop to find it easily.
- Select Play.
If you Want to Make Changes to your Audio?
- Select the audio icon and go to Toolbar
- Select the Audio Tools Playback tab. Then select which options you’d like to use:
- To trim the Audio, Go to Editing Section.
- Select Trim Audio and then use the green and red sliders to cut the audio file accordingly.
- To fade in or fade out audio (in Editing Section), change the number in the Fade Duration boxes.
- If you adjust the volume, select Volume from Audio Option and choose the setting you prefer.
- Its chaise how the audio file starts, select the dropdown arrow and select an option
- In Click Sequence – Plays the audio file automatically with a click
- Automatically – It plays automatically once you advance to the slide that the audio file is on.
- When Clicked On – Plays audio only when the icon is clicked on
- To choose how the audio plays in your presentation, select an option
- Play Across Slides – Plays one audio file across all slides
- Loop until Stopped – Plays an audio file on loop until it’s stopped manually by clicking the Play/Pause button.
- To have the audio play continuously across all slides in the background, select Play in Background.
How to delete Audio from PowerPoint?
To delete audio, select the audio icon on the slide, press Delete or write click, and then choose delete. The audio file deletes permanently without any changes.